Superintendent Search Materials
Wynantskill UFSD is seeking candidates to succeed our superintendent, Dr. Thomas Reardon, who left the district July 1 to become superintendent of Schalmont CSD.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, July 15. The Board of Education hopes to have a superintendent in place for the start of the 2020-21 school year.
More information below:
Wynantskill Union Free School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, sex, and age or disability as defined by law, and is in compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Wynantskill UFSD is seeking candidates for a full-time evening custodian position with benefits.
Please email Buildings & Ground Working Supervisor Andy Deguire at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to apply.
Substitutes Teachers, Nurses & Bus Drivers Needed
Applications are now being accepted for the following positions:
- Substitute Teacher (Certified)
- Substitute Teacher (Non-Certified)
- Substitute Teacher Aide
- Substitute Teacher Assistant
- Substitute Bus Driver – Please call Superintendent’s Office at 518-283-4600 ext. 14. Individuals must have a clean license and the ability to meet a physical performance test. Training is available but a Class B license with P and S endorsement is preferred.
- Substitute Nurse Application
Coaching Application Forms
For questions about coaching, please contact Athletic Director Dan DiSotto at 518-283-4600 ext. 32.
- Coaching Application (Certified)
- Coaching Application (Non-Certified)
- Coaching Certification Process
- Coaching Certification Requirements