Gardner-Dickinson School misses our students terribly during this school closure. So educators have recorded videos of themselves reading one of their favorite books that we will share each day.
We will post them here.
- Dr. Yodis reads “If You Give a Pig a Pancake” by Laura Numeroff and published by HarperCollins.
- Mrs. Madelone reads “Love the World” by Todd Parr and published by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Mr. DiSotto reads “Froggy Rides a Bike” written by Jonathan London, illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz and published by Puffin Books
- Mrs. Curran reads “Moosekitos: A Moose Family Reunion” written by Margie Palatini, illustrated by Henry Cole and published by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Mr. Mesh reads “The Lorax” written by Dr. Seuss and published by Random House Books for Young Readers.
- Dr. Reardon reads “I Wish You More” written by Amy Krouse Rosenthal, illustrated by Tom Lichtenheld and published by Chronicle Books
- Ms. Sheehan reads “Red: A Crayon’s Story” by Michael Hall and published by Greenwillow Books
- Ms. Mahoney reads “A Raindrop’s Journey” written by Mark Graber, Illustrated by Jack Graber, and published by Creative Advantage
- Mrs. O’Brien reads “Can I Be Your Dog?” by Troy Cummings and published by Random House Books for Young Readers
- Mrs. Lansing reads “Pete the Cat and His Magic Sunglasses” by Kimberly and James Dean and published by HarperCollins