When: Thursday, July 29, 2021 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., *one day only*
Where: Gardner-Dickinson Gymnasium
The Wynantskill Union Free School District would like to offer the families of our students an opportunity to receive technology equipment that has been used. Much of the equipment is several years old, and most items were donated to WUFSD from the State. The following items are available on a first-come, first-served basis:
- (19) Lenovo 100e Non-Touchscreen Chromebook – 4G RAM/32G storage 11.6” screen (3 years old)
- (52) Lenovo 300e (gen 1) Touchscreen Chromebook – 4G RAM/32G storage 11.6” screen (2 years old)
- (90) Lenovo 300e (gen2) Touchscreen Chromebook – 4G RAM/32G storage 11.6” screen (1 year old)
- (10) HP 19” Flat-Panel Monitor (7 years old)
- (30) Dell 19” Flat-Panel Monitor (7 years old)
- (20) Dell Optiplex 9030 Ultra Small-Form factor desktops without hard drives (7 years old)
- (20) HP-Compaq 8100 Small-Form factor desktops without hard drives (7 years old)
- Various Keyboards and Mice
All equipment is given on an “as-is” basis with no guarantee of operation. No support will be provided.
Items without hard drives will turn on, but there is no operating system. The computer will not load, and you will not be able to use it. New hard drives will need to be installed for the computer to function.
Chromebooks come with chargers and are intended for personal, non-school-related activities. Students of the district are required to use their school-issued devices for all work assigned by their teachers.