The CDC has released updated guidance on how best to safely celebrate the holidays. Some important highlights include:
- Protect those not yet eligible for vaccination (such as young children) by getting yourself and other eligible people around them vaccinated.
- Wear well-fitting masks over your nose and mouth if you are in public indoor settings.
- Avoid crowded, poorly ventilated spaces.
- Outdoors is safer than indoors.
- If you are sick or have symptoms, don’t host or attend a gathering.
- Get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have a close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
See the full guidance here.