5.0 Request for Executive Session
Recommended Action: That the Board of Education adjourns into Executive Session, if needed, for the purpose of discussing one or more of the following subjects:
1. _______ Matters that will imperil the public safety if disclosed.
2. _______ Any matter that may disclose the identity of a law enforcement agent or informer.
3. _______ Information relating to current or future investigation or prosecution of a criminal offense that would
imperil effective law enforcement if disclosed.
4. _______ Discussion involving proposed, pending, or current litigation.
5. _______ Collective negotiations pursuant to article 14 of the Civil Service Law.
6. ___X____ The medical, financial, credit, or employment history of a particular person or corporation, or matters leading to the appointment, employment, promotion, demotion, discipline, suspension, dismissal, or removal of a particular person or corporation.
7. _______ The preparation, grading, or administration of exams.
8. _______ The proposed acquisition, sale, or lease of real property or the proposed acquisition, sale, or exchange of securities, but only when publicity would substantially affect the value of these things (Pub. Off. Law § 105(a-h)).