- Blue or black ball point pens
- Pencils (mechanical or regular)
- 2 composition notebooks
- Colored pencils or crayons
- 3-subject notebook
- pencil sharpener
- Glue sticks
- 1 plastic/durable folder (to be used as a homework folder)
- 4 other folders
Other helpful items you might want to consider:
- Loose-leaf paper (wide-ruled)
- Whiteboard markers for classroom
- Sticky Notes
- Wet wipes for classroom community
The PTO will be providing agendas so there is no need to purchase an assignment book.
If you are looking for things to work on over the summer to be successful in 4th grade, we have a few suggestions:
- Flash cards (+,-, X and division)…Aim to know the facts in 3 seconds or less!
- Read! Read! Read!