Every One • Every Day • In Every Way • Together
Safe • Responsible • Respectful
- All of our students can learn and be successful.
- A student’s success is a collaborative effort amongst our school, students, families and our community.
- Our educational community works together to establish high expectations to ensure that each student reaches his/her academic potential.
- All members of our school community are valued and are treated with respect and dignity.
- Our culture reflects a school environment that is safe, responsible and respectful and promotes a sense of belonging for all students and encourages a love of lifelong learning.
- Multiple learning pathways and measures shall be used to achieve and evaluate success.
- Fiscal decisions must effectively balance the educational needs of our students and resources of the community.
Keeping you in the loop
A huge congratulations to Ms. Mahoney on being named one of News Channel 13’s Top Teachers! Thank you for all you do for our students and community, we are lucky to have you here at GD!...
Attention: Gardner-Dickinson Families, As we approach the winter season, we want to ensure that you are well informed about any potential school closures or delays due to inclement weather. The safety of our students and staff is our top priority, and we want...
Pre-K Registration Information for 2024-25 School Year
Pre-K Lottery Applications are now available. Please submit an application to be considered in a random lottery to determine seats in our 2024-25 Pre-K class. Registration packets will be sent to families once chosen in the lottery.
The deadline to submit a lottery application is March 11th, 2024. Selected applications will be contacted the week of March 12th, 2024.
Applicants not selected in the initial lottery will be added to a waitlist and contacted if a seat becomes available.
25 East Avenue, Troy NY 12180
or via email to KFazioli@wynantskillufsd.org
Kindergarten Registration Information for the 2024-25 School Year
Please fill out the initial Kindergarten Registration form by clicking here, and then contact Kathy Fazioli in our main office for more information. You may call the main office at (518) 283-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org