Every One • Every Day • In Every Way • Together
Safe • Responsible • Respectful
- All of our students can learn and be successful.
- A student’s success is a collaborative effort amongst our school, students, families and our community.
- Our educational community works together to establish high expectations to ensure that each student reaches his/her academic potential.
- All members of our school community are valued and are treated with respect and dignity.
- Our culture reflects a school environment that is safe, responsible and respectful and promotes a sense of belonging for all students and encourages a love of lifelong learning.
- Multiple learning pathways and measures shall be used to achieve and evaluate success.
- Fiscal decisions must effectively balance the educational needs of our students and resources of the community.
Keeping you in the loop
GD is thrilled to welcome four new staff members to our family! Please welcome Ms. Wooten and Ms. Costantine to the Special Education Department, Ms. LeClair as a long-term substitute for third grade, and Ms. Niro as an AIS teacher! Read a little about them below👇 ...
Click the link below to go to the web store! https://abwgarddickinsonroyals.itemorder.com/shop/home/...
Attention Wynantskill Residents: Due to unforeseen circumstances, there is an anticipated delay of 30 minutes for the board of education meeting(7pm to 7:30pm) being held on Thursday, September 21st, 2023. Thank you for your...
The Wynantskill UFSD welcomes three new staff members to GD this year! Please welcome Ms. Pia Biondo (Middle School Spanish), Ms. Victoria Kohan (Social Worker) and Mrs. Tania de Rosier (Middle School ELA)! “Hello, I’m Tania. I’ve been in education for...
Pre-K Registration Information for 2024-25 School Year
Please contact Kathy Fazioli in our Main Office at email@example.com or by calling (518) 283-4600 for more information regarding Pre-K for the 2024-25 school year.
Kindergarten Registration Information for the 2024-25 School Year
Please fill out the initial Kindergarten Registration form by clicking here, and then contact Kathy Fazioli in our main office for more information. You may call the main office at (518) 283-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org