- Bus Drivers. Please see Head of Transportation Mike Goyer’s Letter to the Community
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Teacher Aides
- Substitute Building Aides
- Substitute Nurse
For general questions regarding employment at Wynantskill UFSD, please contact Communications Specialist Kyle Barber at email@example.com
For Immediate Hire/Training:
The Wynantskill Union Free School District is seeking certified Bus Drivers, and applicants interested in paid training to become a Bus Driver. We will pay for all training! Please see Head of Transportation Mike Goyer’s Letter to the Community
- $25/hour plus benefits for certified drivers.
- $20/hour for driver trainees.
- Certified Drivers follow the school calendar typically driving 5 days/week when school is in session. AM Bus Run- 2 hour shift between the approximate hours of 6:30 AM-8:30 AM PM Bus Run- 2 hour shift between the approximate hours of 1:30 PM-3:30 PM
Click here for our Bus Driver Application.
Please send all applications and questions to Mike Goyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wynantskill Union Free School District is seeking Substitute Teacher, Teacher Aide and Building Aide applications for the 2023-2024 school year on a rolling basis.
We are searching for applicants who have a love for children and want to help out in the community! No prior teaching experience is necessary.
Salary: Certified Teacher $110/day, Non-Certified Individuals $100/day
Applications are now being accepted for the following positions:
You may submit forms along with any supporting documents through OLAS portal, or email them to email@example.com
Please see the flyer below for the WPTA’s Scholastic Book Fair being held from March 6th – March 8th! Volunteers are needed – please reach out to Sue Czubek at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Thank...
Please click here to view Dr. Yodis’ Superintendent Newsletter for February 2024. ...
Please join us in celebrating the outstanding achievements of the following middle school students who have earned a place on the honor roll for quarter 2 through their dedication and hard work!...