Dan DiSotto, Athletic Director
GD Royals on Social Media
Forms and Documents
- Athletics Handbook
- Athletics Code of Conduct
- Health History Form
- Health Examination Form (Physical)
- Athletic Agreement with Averill Park CSD
- Athletic Agreement with Brunswick (Brittonkill) CSD
- Athletic Agreement with East Greenbush CSD
- Athletic Agreement with Troy CSD
Any student-athlete who is believed to have sustained a concussion must be immediately removed from all athletic activities. They cannot participate in athletic activity until they are symptom-free for 24 hours and have been evaluated by a licensed physician. For questions, please contact Athletic Director Dan DiSotto.
Picking Up Children at Away Games
To help ensure the safety of our students, parents who would like to take their child home from a game or meet must send in a written request prior to the day of the game/meet. Bus notes should be turned in to the Main Office for approval.