Grade 6-8 parents can check how their children are doing academically by using the Parent Portal.
For login help, please call Main Office Secretary Kathy Fazioli 518-283-4600 ext. 10.
Q: What are the steps to create an account?
- Go to the Parent Portal.
- Click the “Create Account” tab. Complete the field on the top half of the page.
- To link a student to your account, enter your student’s name, Access ID and Access Password into the appropriate fields. Select your relationship to the student from the drop-down menu.
- If you have other students in grades 6-8, add their names, Access IDs and Passwords to the list. You can also add additional students after you have logged in for the first time.
- Click the “Enter” button to finish creating your account.
- Once your account is created, enter the username and password you chose for your account.
- View your student’s information.
- Remember to log off when you are finished.
Q: What if I forget my password or username?
A: Go to the Parent Portal and click on “Forgot Username or Password?”
Q: Where do I get my Access ID and Password to set up an account.
A: Please contact Kathy Fazioli in the Main Office at 518-283-4600 ext. 10.
Q: What is the district code to use the Parent Portal App?
A: The district code is “MMSG”.