Kathy Fazioli, Main Office Secretary
Arrival: 8 a.m.
Dismissal: 2:30 p.m.
Leaving School Early
- Students who need to be excused early from school for illness or medical appointments must provide written parental request.
- Written requests must be submitted to the Main Office before the start of school.
- Parents must pick up students at the Main Office and sign them out for early dismissal.
- Please call the Health Office at 518-283-4600 to report a student’s absence or anticipated lateness. You may leave a message anytime.
- To request a change in transportation a signed note must be sent in the morning with your child. The note should include:
- Child’s name
- Grade level
- Address child will go to and/or name of individual picking up your child
- Requests to change transportation during the day should only be done for emergencies. Please make such calls by noon so we can inform your child’s teacher and the Transportation Department.
- All visitors must sign in at the Main Office to help ensure the safety of our students. Visitor passes must be displayed at all time while in the school.
- All visitors must follow the district’s Code of Conduct. Signs are posted on school property as a reminder of proper conduct.