The Main Office can best assist with:
- Leaving School Early
- Reporting Absences
- Transportation Changes
Arrival: 8 a.m.
Dismissal: 2:30 p.m.
Leaving School Early
- Students who need to be excused early from school for illness or medical appointments must provide written parental request.
- Written requests must be submitted to the Main Office before the start of school.
- Parents must pick up students at the Main Office and sign them out for early dismissal.
- All visitors must sign in at the Main Office to help ensure the safety of our students. Visitor passes must be displayed at all time while in the school.
- All visitors must follow the district’s Code of Conduct. Signs are posted on school property as a reminder of proper conduct.
- Please call the Main Office at 518-283-4600 to report a student’s absence or anticipated lateness. You may leave a message anytime.
- To request a change in transportation a signed note must be sent in the morning with your child. The note should include:
- Child’s name
- Grade level
- Address child will go to and/or name of individual picking up your child
- Requests to change transportation during the day should only be done for emergencies. Please make such calls by noon so we can inform your child’s teacher and the Transportation Department.
If you have a question directly concerning a health issue of your student, you may call the School Nurse at (518) 283-4600 ext.3