Kathy Fazioli, Main Office Secretary
518-283-4600 ext. 10
|Arrival||8:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m.|
|Dismissal||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||3:17 p.m.|
- Please do not leave your child unattended on school property before 8:00 a.m. There is no supervision until 8:00 a.m.
- Students should report directly to the cafeteria or gym when they arrive. Staff will supervise them until they are sent to their classrooms.
- If your K-5 child arrives after 8:15 a.m. or your Gr. 6-8 child arrives after 8:35 a.m. they will need a late entry pass from the office.
Leaving School Early
- Students who need to be excused early from school for illness or medical appointments must provide written parental request.
- Written requests must be submitted to the Main Office before the start of school.
- Parents must pick up students at the Main Office and sign them out for early dismissal.
- Please call the Health Office at 518-283-4600 ext. 18 to report a student’s absence or anticipated lateness. You may leave a message anytime.
- To request a change in transportation a signed note must be sent in the morning with your child. The note should include:
- Child’s name
- Grade level
- Address child will go to and/or name of individual picking up your child
- Requests to change transportation during the day should only be done for emergencies. Please make such calls by noon so we can inform your child’s teacher and the Transportation Department.
- All visitors must sign in at the Main Office to help ensure the safety of our students. Visitor passes must be displayed at all time while in the school.\
- All visitors must follow the district’s Code of Conduct. Signs are posted on school property as a reminder of proper conduct.