- Bus Drivers. Please see Head of Transportation Mike Goyer’s Letter to the Community
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Teacher Aides
- Substitute Building Aides
- Substitute Nurse
For general questions regarding employment at Wynantskill UFSD, please contact Communications Specialist Kyle Barber at email@example.com
For Immediate Hire/Training:
The Wynantskill Union Free School District is seeking certified Bus Drivers, and applicants interested in paid training to become a Bus Driver. We will pay for all training! Please see Head of Transportation Mike Goyer’s Letter to the Community
- $25/hour plus benefits for certified drivers.
- $20/hour for driver trainees.
- Certified Drivers follow the school calendar typically driving 5 days/week when school is in session. AM Bus Run- 2 hour shift between the approximate hours of 6:30 AM-8:30 AM PM Bus Run- 2 hour shift between the approximate hours of 1:30 PM-3:30 PM
Click here for our Bus Driver Application.
Please send all applications and questions to Mike Goyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wynantskill Union Free School District is seeking Substitute Teacher, Teacher Aide and Building Aide applications for the 2023-2024 school year on a rolling basis.
We are searching for applicants who have a love for children and want to help out in the community! No prior teaching experience is necessary.
Salary: Certified Teacher $110/day, Non-Certified Individuals $100/day
Applications are now being accepted for the following positions:
You may submit forms along with any supporting documents through OLAS portal, or email them to email@example.com
Pre-K Lottery Applications are now available. Please submit an application to be considered in a random lottery to determine seats in our 2024-25 Pre-K class. Registration packets will be sent to families once chosen in the lottery. The deadline to submit a lottery...
Notice is hereby given that the annual inspection for 2023-24 of the Gardner-Dickinson School of the Wynantskill Union Free School district for fire hazards which might endanger the lives of students, teachers, employees therein, has been completed and the report...